We are excited for you to visit Circle S Farm this fall!
Due to COVID-19, we ask that your follow these protocols while visiting the farm to ensure the safety of all.
• Please verify that you are well before coming to the farm.
This includes the absence of the following:
⁃ fever of 100.4 degrees F or greater
⁃ a cough or trouble breathing
⁃ sore throat
⁃ new loss of taste or smell
⁃ recent contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19
• Maintain 6 feet from other family units and guests.
• Masks are recommended to be worn inside the Market.
Our staff’s focus is to keep everyone safe and healthy with the following:
• Signs will be posted for a separate entrance and exit in the Market.
• A non-touch hand washing station is available near the Market. Hand sanitizer will be available in key locations.
• Hayrides will be offered from the pumpkin patch to your vehicle. The pumpkin patch is located close to the Fun Barn this year.
• Hayrides will be available to all guests, with a limited number of people on each wagon.
• Plexiglass has been added at payment locations.
Please consider visiting Monday through Friday, when the farm typically has lower attendance.
Your health and safety are top priorities, however there are no guarantees that you will not be exposed to a communicable disease while visiting. By entering the property, you fully acknowledge that there is a risk of exposure to COVID-19, a disease that can lead to severe illness and death, along with other common communicable diseases. Further you fully accept such risks and agree to hold harmless Circle S Farm along with its owners and staff should any issue result in injury, illness or death. Thank you for your support and patience during the fall season.
The words "Circle S Farms" "Fall Fun Days" "Fruits of the Earth" and "Double Berry" are registered with the state of Ohio, USA. The letter "S" encircled is a registered trademark of Circle S Farms with the state of Ohio, USA.
Circle S Farms 9015 London Groveport Rd. Grove City, OH 43123